China training, coach dispatch and carry equipment
- 27th Southeast Asian Games in Myanmar
- Bolivia athletes training in China, 2016
- Vanuatu table tennis coach
- 28th Southeast Asian Games for Myanmar
- Sports technical cooperation to Uruguay, 2016
- Tanzania athlete training, 2014
The 27th Southeast Asian Games were successfully held in Myanmar from 11 to 22 December, 2013. Myanmar athletes made a historic breakthrough in the results of the Games. From April to December 2013, 217 Myanmar athletes and coaches from 12 events trained in China for one to four months. We also send 28 Chinese coaches to Myanmar for 12 months and provide training equipment for 12 events. The competition management system devices for 33 events are provided and more than 240 competition management specialists from China are sent to serve on site.